Netiquette anybody? [Was: Re: COPYING FROM A WEB SITE!]

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:42:25 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As it has already been pointed out, this is a mailing list. I got the
questions because you put "hwg-basic@..." in the "TO" line and that is
how *every* mail should be replied too as well.

Netiquette say that unless I request it specifically, i should not be
included in the "reply" directly. But still I am. Without being asked.
I hate it when I get "duplicates".

I agree that list's mailing software should put "Reply-To" as it's
default "post" address... will make things a whole lot easier for
those lazy ones out there! [hehehe]

[abhay]