Re: Tables -- Help!

by "Evelyn Hunter" <boots(at)aloha.net>

 Date:  Fri, 25 May 2001 07:28:42 -1000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shawn & Virginia!

Okay... I know this is an easy answer and I'm just clueless (don't stop and
leave HTML for a long stretch!) but how come it doesn't work for this?
http://www.orthodoxhawaii.org/tablehelp.html

See the margin at the top and bottom?  How do you make it tile off the page?
Why won't it work? What have I missed? There is a lot of excess scribble in
the source on this one 'cause I keep trying everything.  I am stupid and
cannot figure it out and none of the tutorials address this -- I guess
everyone is supposed to know.  Sigh.

Thanks,
Stupid Me