Re: Validation Nightmare

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:14:55 -0000
 To:  <ben(at)mudmail.co.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
From: The Net Zone <bradley(at)mudmail.co.uk>

> I have validated all the pages on my site apart from these
errors :-

> line 135 column 6
>
> 'center'
>
> element not allowed here. missing one of iframe, object,
applet...
> ------------------------------
> Any ideas?
>
> Has anyone else ever suffered this same fate?

Yes indeed.  :-)  Usually means that I've accidentally put an
inline level element around a block level element.

> I'm sure it is in the positioning of my center and small tags.

If you've got the SMALL tags wrapped around the CENTER tags, that
may be the problem.  Try putting them the other way around, with
SMALL inside CENTER - should sort it out.

Regards,
Donna
--
dms(at)zetnet.co.uk