Re: SSI's

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:54:09 -0500
 To:  "Jim Tom Polk" <jtpolk(at)texas.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Jim and everyone else who replied - I am currently in conversation
with my ISP to resolve the problem.
They did at least turn it back on temporarily so the SSI's now works OK, and
they will give me notice before they turn it off.
They've stopped talking about security, their concern now seems to be server
slow down.
If I can convince them to use the  .htaccess file we can maybe work this
thing out. Otherwise I'll have to do a search and replace for the pages, and
redirection for the visitors.

thanks
howard

howardm(at)achilles.net