Re: bulleted and numbered lists

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:05:50 -0800
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<.ol type="1">     Numbers (1,2,3,etc...)
<.ol type="a">     Lower case letters (a,b,c,etc...)
<.ol type="A">    Upper case letters (A,B,C,etc...)
<.ol type="i">      Lower case roman (i,ii,iii,etc...)
<.ol type="I">     Upper case roman (I,II,III,etc...)

As far as I know, disc, square and circle are the only ones available for a
<.ul>.

Justin H.