Re: bulleted and numbered lists

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:08:42 -0500
 To:  sugarcrisp53(at)webtv.net (PRP),
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I wouldn't necessarily call this a ~suggestion~, more like "one option".

All of the "reliable" ASCII characters can be found on the ISO Latin 1
character set URL I sent out to this list a few days ago.

With that said . . .

"some folks" use little graphics.

They build tables. Where the bullet goes is a skinny little cel on the
left, with the content following on the same row in the next cell on the
right.

With a little creativity and careful calculation, this method ~could~ offer
a great deal of control over the presentation of your lists.

HTH,
Fuzzy
<passing on back fence gossip ;-)>