Re: Newsletters

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:54:24 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I've found that I get better optimization and control by NOT using the
> button, and rather producing a PDF file from File-->Print and creating
> the document from there.

Jim,

What 'button' are you referring to?

BTW, I have the exact same situation as Shelley.  Thanks very much for
sharing the 'poor man's method of creating PDF's.  I tried it and it worked
the first time!  It only got me 10% smaller than the Word doc., but I'm
still tweaking. :-)

I also appreciate all the input that Shelly got that was shared on this
list.  It was very valuable.  Ted, you also helped me from having to
reinvent that wheel and going through the same painful learning curve.
Thank you.

I'll echo a sentiment that has already been said many times..... I just love
this list!

Steve

P.S. Oh yeah, thanks Shelley for posing the question :-)