Re: Meta Tags <II>

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:32:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I was well on my way to becoming extremely proficient with FP.  However, the
techs who handle my agency's servers complained more and more about how they
had to take out so many tags etc., I got tired of arguing with them. It was
too time consuming so went back and learned Homesite 4.5.1.  This they seem
happy with.  They complain about the 20% thingie FP does, the meta tags and
a host of strange little things that are unique to FP.

But I agree with you Ted.  When time is of the essence and my brains not
working right FP is a real life saver.  I use it to create forms and charts
then paste the HTML coding into Homesite.

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services
SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net