Re: A Perfect Web Site<uh oh>

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:26:52 -0500
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ted:
FrontPage 2000 does not declare a default DOCTYPE, you have to do that
yourself. You can add it to the template that gets used for all new pages
you create by doing this:
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/tutorials/doctypesolution.asp
There's also a free addin at:
http://www.solution-shelf.com/FrontPage/ErrOmi/EO_FAQ.htm  that will detect
the absence of a DOCTYPE and prompt you to add one.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com
email: kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com