Re: Web Hosting Recommendations

by reptile lizard <lastic2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:14:22 -0800 (PST)
 To:  olswanger(at)mindspring.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Anna,

I have the same account as you do, and I haven't
noticed the slow download times.  Are you sure it
isn't your connection at the times when it's slow to
download?  I have a 56k connection and when my
connection is slow, then my page loads slow, otherwise
my page loads quick.  And it always loaded quick with
the cable connection that I used to have.

So I would make sure it's not your connection to the
net first.

Hope this helps.

Paul