Re: domain registry

by Bjorn Van Simaeys <cyberplasma(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  seecurb <seecurb(at)bigfoot.com>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

I went to new.net and saw that they indeed offer these
new domain extensions. They already had some websites
equipped with these domains, but every link in the
list didn't work. I am using IE6, and DSL internet
provider.

I would also appreciate it if someone could come up
with an OFFICIAL (from ICANN) message, confirming that
these domain extensions are correct (and not a SCAM!)

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Bjorn Van Simaeys
www.bvsenterprises.com