Re: domain registry

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:20:44 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  "seecurb" <seecurb(at)bigfoot.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I suggest you look up the official list of TLD suffixes at the ICANN web
site. (See http://www.icann.org/tlds/ )

These appear to be rouge TLDs which are not sanctioned and although they
may be offered by some registrars, and you could very well have a web site
ending in any one of these, don't expect the submitted name to be accepted
into the worldwide distribution of DNS servers.