Re: Changing from frames to tables

 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:10:07 -0400
 To:  Linda Shumaker <lshum(at)localline.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<.TABLE BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF>

will color the *whole* table background.

<.TABLE>
<.TR><.TD BGCOLOR="#OOOOOO">text here</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

Will color a single cell.

You need to know that this will do it in a _few_ browsers and browser
versions. Unfortunately, this is not possible using "real" HTML at this
time. Oh, you are going to get some CSS answers, but they don't work in as
many browsers as the hack above does.

HTH,
Fuzzy