Kelly B. needs a little guidance

 Date:  Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:36:59 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
All,

as you will see below. I am passing along this request, as requested. After
I striped all the formatting from it . . .
:-)
Fuzzy.

From: KellySBishop(at)aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:22:48 EST
Subject: JUST TRYING TO GET A QUESTION ANSWERED
To: ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net

Hello!=20

Sorry to bother you.  I'm a HWG newbie who's been lurking on the lists for a=
=20
while.  Well, now I have a question to ask the HWG Basics lists - only I=20
can't seem to get it posted.  I got a message from one of the owners saying=
=20
my messages are getting bounced because:=20

"you are sending mail from a program which sends mail by default with=20
MIME-ENCODED attachments or you have included a MIME-ENCODED attachment in=
=20
one of your mail messages.=A0 Another possibility is that your mailer=
 encodes=20
your messages in RICH TEXT FORMAT by default."=20

I wrote back that I have no idea what they are talking about, since I=
 haven't=20
configured my AOL account in any unusual way & I haven't tried to send any=
=20
attachments.  (Surely I'm not the only AOL account user!)  Hopefully someone=
=20
will email me back in plain english just exactly what I need to change. I=20
don't understand why this is so difficult.=20

In the meantime, I still have a question I'd like to have answered.  This is=
=20
what I sent before.  Could you please post it to the list for me?  =20

Thanks,=20

Kelly B.=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=20
Hello everybody,=20

I have a gif that is being used as a logo.=A0 I know how to create a link=
 when=20
the gif is located on a web page.=A0 How do I create a link to a gif that I=
=20
want to email to someone else??=20

Thanks,=20

Kelly B.=20