Re: Anchor tags: what is the standard?

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:44:56 -0500
 To:  Complex <complex_hwg(at)yahoo.com>,
HWG Basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think we can safely say by definition the below named *container* should
indeed have something in it.

Consider if you will for just a minute . . .

A dot (.) colored as close as humanly possible (using Hex) so as to match
the background of the page and sized using the font attribute to something
like . . .  "-890,000". Now, using your very best WYSIWYG buttons, plaster
that sucker up in the very corner of the page (if you want the anchor to be
"top"), or where ever you want it.

Stick it inside that anchor tag!

Creative coding the old fashioned way !
HTH,