Re: URGENT!! PLEASE HELP!

by Michelle Chabot <mlchabot(at)seacoast.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:25:57 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tricia,

I'm having a similiar problem with a client who has AOL. In my
case my client at first couldn't even get to his new website.
After numerous talks with AOL, he is now able to view it. But,
now, he can't print anything off of it. He can't print any other
sites either.

I tried the same things you did. I even tried to download a trial
version of AOL to check it out. All to no avail.

Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. This has been
super frustrating for me and my client. I think Steve Antonio has
given us both some good advice. Just have your client keep calling
AOL til someone can finally fix it. Thanks Steve.

Michelle