Re: Re; How to remove . . .<linked style sheets?>

 Date:  Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:35:31 -0400
 To:  jtpolk(at)texas.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
JTP,

Man, thank you for the file path clarification.That is indeed a biggie!

For the balance of you all:

~Relativity~ is what I didn't take into consideration in my precious
statements. As some of you know, I do a _ lot _ of work for various schools
and public information systems (libraries for instance). As such I - have
to -  cater to "old" browsers. NN4 and MSIE 5 are *state of the art* in the
average library school system in this area, as sad as that may be.

Case in point one of the elementary schools I service has approximately 200
computers, NONE of them have anything as new as a 4.X version browser on
them, the majority are NN 3.X or below. Seriously. If you are a Geek, maybe
MAC LC III will mean something to you, or Apple IIci, or WIN3.0 on a 286 ~
that is what I mean by old.

So . . . my apologies to all for this . . .  It would appear I am suffering
from MentalPause . . . or something.

Fuzzy.