Re: Web Position Gold

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:21:00 +1100
 To:  Help Desk <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>,
HTML Basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:07 11/12/99 -0600, Help Desk wrote:
>We would like your opinions regarding "Web Position Gold". If you don't know
>what we are referring to, then, you don't use it and can delete this post.

I haven't used the Gold version, but did investigate their earlier product.

With that disclaimer, I'd recommend their product for anyone who:
a) places a high priority on search engine placement as a means of
advertising their website
b) dedicates time to tracking/ensuring search engine placement on a
consistant basis.

In my case, I couldn't justify the time for the return, but I'm not looking
at an ecommerce field.

The software, however, was extremely time-efficient for maximising your
ranking in search engines _on_a_sustained_basis_ - this isn't a "quick
miracle cure", but something that needs to be constantly reviewed.

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au