Re: Not working in Netscape

by Jim <webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:56:14 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:38 AM 7/21/00 , MCrowtherUK(at)aol.com tickled the electrons and they
aligned themselves to form these words:
>Hi All,
>
>I've put up a new site for a friends business but some graphics are not
>showing in Netscape?
>
>They were .bmp files but are now all .jpg or .gif - yet still they are not
>showing - any ideas?
>
>The URL is www.1stgearmtc.co.uk

Mark,
Your Javascript is still calling a .bmp file for the onmouseOut call. When
you mouseOver you get the gif, but the bmp never displays.

Change the file names in the script and make sure the mouseOut files are on
the server as gifs and it should work fine.

hth

Jim Parsons
webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com
phone: (509) 521-5424