Re: Hope 3rd Time is Charm: Help Needed With Background and Internet Explorer

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Oct 2000 21:07:06 -0500
 To:  "C. A. Milton" <camilton(at)icx.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Caryl,

A) the lists have been running very slowly lately.

B) You are not imagining things -- the background is inexplicably gone in
IE (and usually its NN than chokes on stuff)

C) Why are you using a style sheet, but putting link and text properties in
the body tag? And, why are you linking to an external sheet when you don't
have one? I'm confused.

Also, in your external style sheet link, what is a media? That's a new one
to me.

Tamara