Re: Forms revisited 2

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:46:37 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:54 AM 06/26/00, J Alice McCallum wrote:

>         onSubmit=""
>
>Is this required?  What is it?  What does it do?

It's not required, but it will do what you asked in your previus
question.  In the "onSubmit" command you can tell it to open up another
page that says "Thank you.  Your form has been submitted and you will hear
from us shortly."

I don't know the exact coding for it offhand, but I have a web page that
you can use to see the code.  It's a very simple form -- 2 input lines --
that submits the form to me via email and then opens up a "thank you"
page.  The url is
http://home.earthlink.net/~diamonique/sisterlocks/journey.html.

-- Sandy