Re: Paint shop pro

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:38:04 +0930
 To:  "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>,
"david pippen" <pipwax(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I can't help but chime in here...

If you're looking for a graphics program that is every bit as good, as
PhotoShop and PSP, cheaper and way more user friendly, take a look at
Ulead's PhotoImpact. There's a new version out now and a trial can be
downloaded at www.ulead.com.

I have no connection with the company, but I've been using PI for about
four years now and IMHO it's the best graphics program out there and it's
starting to give PSP a real run for it's money.

Just my 02 cents...

Kym