Puzzle....

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:29:06 EDT
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good morning friends:

At the request of a friend looking for help with a form, I am forwarding this
message from her:

> I have a web page that has a mailto: submit button (CGI isn't usable) but if
>  I do it in AOL it opens a mail window and doesn't submit the form.
>  Any ideas?
>  The page is:
>  http://www.uscj.org/njersey/paramus/donation.html
>  Thanks for any help.

Intersting points - I had no problem submitting the form on my Mac - but when
I tried it on my PC, AOL opened a mail window as she described, and both IE
and Netscape came up with an error message saying they couldn't find the
server.

I played with this for a couple of hours but can't figure out why this is
happening.  Could the members of this list please take a try at this mystery
- it would be greatly appreciated by all...  :-)

- Jeff K.