Re: What free web site accounts allow remote loading of images?

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:27:11 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:27 PM 3/22/01 -0800, Olga Stewart wrote:

>In regards to all of this, I would like to move some
>of the contents of my TRIPOD directory to another
>server.  And it's going to have to be a free web space
>server, as I don't have the money to get my own domain
>name.
>
>So, I'm wondering if any of you know of any free web
>site servers that still allow remote loading of
>images?

I don't have any specific free space right off hand. However you can pay
for web hosting without having a domain name. Many hosts have accounts
where you can be something like
yourname.webhost.com

Usually these accounts are pretty cheap. These days you can buy space for
dirt cheap if you look around.

Virginia's Visions                         Esportfans
http://www.visionsnet.com            http://www.esportfans.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com                virginia(at)esportfans.com