RE: Javascript help

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:47:36 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  "Gerhard Teubert" <webmaster(at)steenhansens.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Gerhard, thanks for your reply. First I would like to apologize for the
HTML. I forgot to remark out my code! :-(
Now, Maybe I should have made my problem more clear. My problem is that the
final menu (29 Pedal Assembly) will display on top of the second menu, and
then after another menu is clicked on that menu will not go away. Did you
try clicking on the third one? When I tried looking at your updated version
it still  made the same mistake.

Thanks
Matthew

| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. "
     Charles M. Schulz

At 08:21 AM 1/10/02 -0700, Gerhard Teubert
Hello Matthew,

After moving the style and javascript to the <.HEAD> section, removing the
duplicate javascript functions it works fine.  Please see
http://www.steenhansens.ca/matthew_example.html

Hope this helps,
--
Gerhard Teubert