Re: Title of page <II>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:34:20 -0400
 To:  Beth Adler <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>,
HTML List <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi again Beth,

yes. You'll need to type in the complete and exact URL for the individual page you want to validate. Know what I mean?

Instead of "http://www.foo.com" you'll need to do: "http://www.foo.com/homepage.html"

Oh, please remember to substitute your domain name for "foo.com" and your file name for "homepage.html" You can do any/all the pages you build with this tool - it's really cool!

HTH,
Fuzzy.