Re: Teaching HTML

 Date:  Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:57:26 -0400
 To:  Dusty <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:10 PM 8/29/02, Dusty wrote:
[ . . .] While I certainly see the advantages, the learning curve for
>me is very steep. I have to admit that my mind has been totally boggled.
>(But I do keep plugging away.)

Dusty,

stop fighting it. ~feel it~. I suspect you realize it is not really all that complex. Study the _concepts_, then trust your instincts.  . . then use the validator to hone those instincts :-).

I know, sounds like "use the force, Luke", but it works none the less. Have a little faith in yourself, and give it a try.
Fuzzy.
<yea, still alive and kicking>