Re: Similar sites

by Dale Worley <dale(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:15:31 -0600 (CST)
 To:  Sherry Reed <proassistplus(at)ctcn.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Sherry!

Thanks for your input.  Did you look at both sites?  Do you think I am "guilty"
of plagerism (sp)?  I didn't really think about it until today, when I received
her request to add the links page.  When I started the site, I gave the
competitor's site the once over, told myself "well, you can't just make a copy
of this and call it your work" and then I proceeded to design a site from the
input my client gave me.  Now I am in a quandary as to whether I should publish
it or not.

dale