RE: Information Site

by "Gina K. Anderson" <gina(at)sitediva.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:32:27 -0400
 To:  "Mark S. Zane" <mszane(at)pobox.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mark,

>I was wondering if there are sites that offer
>"industry" standards for fees for web design
>and specific elements of those professions.

This is within the rules :) I don't particularly know of any Canadian
references, but you might try this list of links from About.com:

http://webdesign.about.com/compute/webdesign/msubpricing.htm?once=true&http://we
bdesign.about.com/compute/webdesign/msubpricing.htm?once=true&

Also there is a Web Skill & Salary Guide available for download at Aquent at:
http://www.aquentpartners.com/info/free_tools/email.html. You have to fill in
some info, but it's a good read. You can check out other free stuff at
http://www.aquentpartners.com/info/free_tools/index.cfm

Hope that helps :) Good luck!

Gina Anderson