Re: Information Site

by "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:02:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
"Mark S. Zane" <mszane(at)pobox.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
"The Web Price Index Rate Card"

One of the best I've seen so far:

http://www.netb2b.com/cgi-bin/article.pl?id=3050

/Garry~
Garry W. Harrell
www.bizmind.com
www.ardmoreonline.com
www.handtech.com/garry
----- Original Message -----
From: Mark S. Zane
To: hwg-business(at)hwg.org
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 7:38 PM
Subject: Information Site

Hi All:

I am aware of the restriction on asking questions about pricing and fees,
and my search on the archive could not find anything.I hope this is within
the rules!

I was wondering if there are sites that offer "industry" standards for fees
for web design and specific elements of those professions. I need to do some
research in this area for presentation that I am preparing. Canadian
reference would be helpful!

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if these are outside of the rule!