Re: dsl contract?

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:46:52 -0700
 To:  "Les Jones" <lcjones(at)mis.net>,
"HTML Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
They wont do it.  They want there money and they want it NOW.  It is a DSL
only provider using Covad as the telco.  I havnt even been able to get them
to send me there TOS.  They keep saying they will but the never do.

Thanks,

Tim