Re: Spammers and web hosting

by "adny" <andrew.moore3(at)virgin.net>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:45:43 -0000
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
And for those of us in countries such as the UK, where telephony charges are
VERY high; it is outrageous to have to endure long mail downloads only to
find a bunch of unsolicited get-rich-quick offers, and sometimes worse. Any
of you who harvest IP addresses then consider it perfectly ok to "direct
mail" people in this way are 110% WRONG.

Andrew Moore
Director,
single-click world wide web solutions
www.single-click.com