Re: Starting Out?

by "Kate A Shorey" <inreach(at)javanet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:55:09 -0500
 To:  <Thompark(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Congratulations on taking a first step.  Many people are eager to begin
their own web design busienss after writing their first web page through
Geocities or AOL. If you already have some of the technical skill under your
belt, you are ahead of the game.

Make sure you have a few samples to show people, or reviews from people for
whom you have done work.  There are plenty of sites online dedicated to
eMarketing, Client Building and Home businesses.
Consider doing a search at Yahoo, internet.com, freeagent.com and the other
career boards.  They often provide networking and tips in addition ot being
a great place to find work or people to work for you.

Best of everything!

kate shorey
western MA / northern CT