RE: Website Maintenance Agreements

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:40:35 -0700
 To:  "Cynthia Hamilton" <subscribe(at)actionhost.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:38 AM 7/7/00 -0700, Cynthia Hamilton wrote:
>Ivan - you misread my post. (Not a good sign coming from an attorney trying
>to get business off this list.)

No need for sarcasm.  If I misread your post, perhaps it was because the
post was not clear.  It struck me and still strikes me that you have failed
to cover extra work in your agreement and that may be because you have
failed to adequately define the site and what is covered by the price.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com