Re: Domain name organizing

by Chris Montgomery <lists(at)airtightweb.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:33:43 -0600
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy Kimberly,

Saturday, February 15, 2003, 9:44:47 PM, Kimberly Buchsen wrote:

> Greetings from very cold north central PA!

Greetings from San Antonio, where it was 73 degrees today (with
thunderstorms).

> Does anyone have a program that keeps track of all the
> various domain names that one administers?  I am
> looking for a program that would keep track of the
> name, owner, registrar, date of expiration, price
> paid, etc.

I have an extremely high-tech method of tracking this information (well,
most of it) - a simple MS Word doc organized into a table. :) Let me
know if you want a copy of the template. It could be easily converted
into a spreadsheet if you prefer that.

Stay warm!

--
Chris Montgomery        monty @ airtightweb.com