Re: Developing a Web Biz

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Sat, 08 Jun 2002 06:15:58 -0700
 To:  "Michelle Bishop" <michelle(at)inkspotmedia.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:12 PM 6/6/2002 -0400, Michelle Bishop wrote:
>Hi All.
>
>I really enjoyed the "state of the web developing biz" thread.  It was
>interesting to see the similarity in thought and get some confirmation of
>our own ideas as well.

In addition to purely business advice, which is clearly valuable, a
designer or other entrepreneur should learn how to see him or herself as an
entrepreneur.   It's about having a vision.  Read "Dignity for Designers"
on my site.  http://www.ivanhoffman.com/dignity.html

There are other articles on my site on the link "Articles About Being An
Entrepreneur" http://www.ivanhoffman.com/entrepreneur.html you may find
helpful including "What Business Are You In?" and "Set To Fail."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Music Law.  *A 6 Times Award
Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com