Re: Commercial Site - critique/speed feedback

by DScha97041(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:32:50 EST
 To:  beth(at)netstat.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Beth

Your client is right it takes to long. With an iMac at 56k modem it
took 3 minutes and 15 seconds. But it does look nice. And that is
in the morning. In the afternoon it would take longer. I looked at
some of the other pages and they are slow too.

http://webmaster.info.aol.com/ Is interesting reading and may
give you some ideas on how to speed it up for aol.

Dick