FW: Critique Request - REPOST

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:36:01 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,

I'm not such a critical type as to make a useful reply to your questions,
but I did go and take a look at your sites. I like the new better than the
old. I did not check out the Online Applications, but then I'm using a Win32
machine.

You have sized your displays with out much wiggle room. That is, I always
had a 1/4 scroll top to bottom. I finally figured out that on my computer I
moved my lower taskbar up one notch to be able to display more icons. I
suspect that this may be a rather common thing for users to do, and perhaps
you should do so also when designing your pages, just so that everything
fits in better even when some bozo has his machine set up differently.

I found your new site interesting, and I looked at more of it than I had at
other peoples sites, so I guess it is going to work. I also like the fact
that you got rid of that Java Application.

Good Luck with your site...

Elias