Re: Old Site, New Critique

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:44:02 -0400
 To:  "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very slow download on the opening page (56K modem)
Looks like all pages are downloading very slowly.
Make the font size for the Contact Us button match the rest (I know you
shrank it to fit, but I personally like seeing everything in the same font
size in navigation).
Mouseovers worked well.
I like hyperlinks with no underline, but you may hear some negative comments
from others (I don't have the guts to do it on my site, I figure
non-standard link colors are bad enough).
The letters "jkj" appear at the top of your "Contact Us" page.
I like the color scheme, very soothing to the eye.

Good luck!
Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines