RE: Critique, please!

by "Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:58:49 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Andrej;
Do you mind telling the group what changed?  Is this just an experiment to
see if your cookie script works or what?  I reviewed your site last week and
from what I can tell it has not changed.
Your links in the frame are really hard to read - blurry and distorted.  The
mouseover helps, but not much.  What is the real point of this site?  All
you have is a bunch of links that you hope someone will click on so you can
get some associate dollars.  The opening graphic on your Alice In Chains is
needing some work with the background.  The white showing from the
background is really annoying.  Actually all of your text graphics need a
lot of work!
Sorry to be so negative.  Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything that
stands out.  Your JavaScript seems to work well, but others are going to
take real offense to your planting a cookie and then having the last time
they showed up show on the home page.

Russ