RE: http://www.hmex.ao.net/mss/home.htm

by "The Wise One!!!" <cardpro(at)zebra.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Jul 1998 05:55:38 -0500
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Would someone please take a look at this beta front page for a site.

I'm someone!! I'll look!!

> It is really barely in beta stage. I just want to see if I get javascript
> errors with different browsers and platforms.

I'm running MSIE 4.01 SP1 on Toshiba laptop, 133 Pentium, 12.1 display at
800x600 high color.
No errors here and I must say that the page looks "Mahvulus"!

> I don't like this ticker,

Bad heart huh? :) Actually, I don't like it either but it's a nice clean
script. You write that?

> but the client insisted as well as the
> autostart music.

Yah, the Also Sprach Zarathusa has gotta go! ;) (Is that the clients choice?
Really?)

>Many things I complain about. *grin*

Well, at least you're still smiling!

> None of the links work and the site doesn't yet validate. This is a very
> temporary location on my server.
>
> Thanks in advance.

No problem. All in all, looks really good. Coded in Linux huh? I've got
Redhat 5.0 but no room to install it. When I go on vacation, I may just
ditch Windoze once and for all...

Alan S. Atwood