Re: http://www.hmex.ao.net/mss/home.htm

by "Kevin Michael Reed" <kmreed(at)ibm.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Jul 1998 05:44:42 -0400
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Craig:

I'm not getting any errors from the JavaScript.

Using MSIE 4, 800 x 600 resolution

BTW, I think the page is looking good.  I'd love to critique it fully, when
you get it up and running.

Kevin M. Reed

Students That Care, Incorporated
An AIDS Awareness and Prevention Organization
4 Squire Lane
Post Office Box 3129
Stony Creek, Connecticut 06405-1729
Phone:  (203) 481-1440