RE: Please Critique Tracks Online

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:55:19 -0600
 To:  "HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Jeroen Roeper" <roeper(at)xs4all.nl>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jeroen,

IE5, NN 4.08, 56k, 800X600, high color

Splash page is nice, not overbearing, loads fairly quick.

main page, code has no doc type.  I like the blue background with the white,
it is suprisingly easy to read..  Gives a nice crisp look.  Not cluttered
also a nice change from most music sites. Takes a bit to load, but not
overly long.

Since your main adverisement and description is about live radio and such,
you may want to move that link to the top of your menu.

Reviews and labels shows a "Permission: View"  on the screen.  Why?  It
serves no purpose. I dont think any half intelligent surfer is going to
think they can access your records (for those of you old enough to remember
vinyls, no pun intended) and modify them.

Your FFA page left a bad taste in my mouth.  If it is one thing I hate, it
is that kind of advertising for get rich quick schemes.  If I had come to
your site as Joe Blow consumer, I would leave in search of another.

Your advertising section, What does it mean by "no objection" for a banner?

You say 500 impressions...how many a month are you going to guarantee?  In
other words, how long is it going to take for me to know that the
impressions I paid for a going to show? a week, month or a year?

Atticus Longwalker
--
Visit the BattleTech Technical Archives
http://underworld.fortunecity.com/virtua/0/