Re: Please help me with my site

by "tut" <tut00(at)tritel.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 06:22:08 -0800
 To:  "Anthony McLin" <mclin(at)scf-fs.usc.edu>,
"HWG-Critiques mailing list" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you all, who have helped me, I did what everyone said and re-installed
NN4.5, boy is it ugly in Netscape.  Are there different style elements that
I need to use for Netscape?  It isn't putting my tables, where I specify,
and does Netscape not use bgcolor for Table cells?, Thanks in Advance
tut(at)tritel.net
Rick
"I dream of being a devhead, but for all browsers, not just mine"