Re: Restaurant critique request

by "Leo Smith" <barter(at)ntplx.net>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:28:36 -0400
 To:  "moira leroux" <mdlr(at)kingsley.co.za>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique List" <HWG-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Using IE Explorer 5.0
Looks good...only one suggestion...I prefer to show the page as complete as
possible on the screen.
If you change your <Body> tag to
<BODY  TOPMARGIN="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0"
BGCOLOR=#FFFFFF>
and eliminate the
<BR>&nbsp;<BR>
tags under the <body> tag, everything will move up and the viewer will be
able to see the entire page on screen without scrolling.

Leo Smith
Capital Ventures Group

> moira leroux wrote:
>
> > We have just finished our first site.  It is for a restaurant in Cape
Town,