Re: Please review www.edenflowers.co.nz

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:22:26 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Richard,

A nice-looking site.  Here are some minor points I noticed:

The logo on the main page jumps upwards as the page loads.  I think this
might be because the CSS gives it a 190px height but the HTML gives it a
180px height.

You use a different phone number format on the Contact page than the
main page; might as well be consistent.  If you're going to use a dash
like on the main page, I think having no spaces on either side would
make it slightly more readable.

For the list of arrangements, you might want to be consistent with
capitalization -- decide between sentence case and title case.  Also, I
think "new born" should be one word (in US English at least).

One other thing is that I think text usually looks a little better (more
professional) and is a little more readable when it's left-aligned.

Otherwise, nice job.

Stephanie