Re: Please critique

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:11:16 +0300
 To:  "David Pippen" <gadale(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello David,
I don't find the overall concept very attracting. Sorry :-( .

The image comp001.gif doesn't have ALT text. The ALT text of bcn.gif should
be a little more descriptive and the image should have height and width
specified, otherwise the page will be re-rendered once the image is
downloaded.

You should add text to the meta tags, however DO NOT add too many keywords
to your keywords meta tag. Some search engines penalize you for this.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Need a reliable Web host with great support?