Re: BLUWEB CRITIQUE

by "Webmaster, Aurora Web Design" <webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:22:20 -0900
 To:  "AI" <innax(at)icon.co.za>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You did not ask for MIE5, but since I have the large screen
and high res you are not optimized for, I thought I would
throw in my 2 cents worth:-)  On my screen, your 100 percent
table works fine, but I would not put it at 100 percent.
Words go right to right edge; a margin would be nice. I
usually either set it at anything from 75% up, or use block
quote to make margin. But my main concern with your site is
readability and consistency. Your backgrounds and colors
change. Example, rates page lighter blue with hard to read
white type. Design links page has a background I like, but
did not see on any other page. I kept expecting navigation
to be in left blue border, but after first page had to use
links at bottom. I liked how your words changed on left of
home page, but before they change they are very hard to
read, and some newbies will not suspect they are links. If I
get a chance later, will view in NS4.7.