Re: Critique my site please.

by "Matthew Hayward" <mjhay2(at)student.monash.edu.au>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:59:40 +1000
 To:  <glowskull(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Paul,

Overall not bad.  Personally I think you have gone overboard with little
Icons such as the animated e-mail one (which is a bit of a cliche) and 'Made
with a Mac' etc.

The following are some more criticisms

- Tested at 14.4k/800x600 high color, from Melb Australia using Win 95 and
Netscape 4.  A tad slow worth the wait
- that tye dye heading of the first page is just tacky.  It is not a
question of taste
- the buttons on the menu frame would look a bit better if they were closer
together.  Less scrolling.

Otherwise good.

Kind regards,
Matt Hayward.