Re: Request Critique of my web Pages - Commercial

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:30:29 +0300
 To:  "Sensei Robert Joshin Althouse" <hawaii(at)hawk-vision.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Robert,

First my equipment,
Browser    : IE5
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Line Speed : 28.8
Platform   : Windows 98
Screen size: 17 inch
Resolution : 1024X768
Color depth: High color (16 bit)

You don't have the image sizes specified correctly, you have to specify
both, height and width of the image. Otherwise the page will be re-rendered
once the download is complete.

Your ALT tags could probably be a bit more descriptive. The ALT tags on
images are the only way for blind or otherwise visually disabled people to
understand what the page is about.

The choice of colors is quite nice. The mouseover effect has been done
nicely, Good Job

I like the navigation, you also provided alternative text links, it's good.
BTW you might consider adding ALT tags to your navigation buttons too :-)

The image "hawkheading2.gif" doesn't fit with the background.

The visited links could maybe have a decoration:underline   (just a thought
:-))

I'm not quite sure about the "Creatures Of Flight" page. This should be on a
personal page, not here, again it's just my humble opinion.

The clients page could maybe be labelled "Portfolio" ???

BTW if you wan't to cut your own fee with hosting or domain registration
just check out http://www.virtualis.com/vr/lvin/vrp.html. I recommend you
join, the program has a lot of features and best of all, it's FREE.

Hope this help, if you need more help just contact me :-)

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Get a residual income by earning commissions